We are thrilled to welcome Ethan Stone to Sinfully today as he celebrates the release of Hacked Up. Go check it out!
Today I’m playing twenty questions so you can get to know me a little better.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Gawd no. I can’t even stand the smell.
2. Have you ever smoked cigarettes? Regular cigarettes—no. The other kind. Yes. #iliveinoregon. #itslegalhere
3. Do you own a gun? Several that I inherited from my father. Including some that were handmade by my maternal grandfather.
4. What flavor Kool-Aid? I love mixing. Like orange and lemonade. But be careful because you can end up with nasty ones like lemon lime and ice blue raspberry.
5. Do you get nervous before a Dr. appt? I get nervous just making a doctor appointment.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? All beef, all the way.
7. Favorite Movie? Empire Strikes Back.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Mt. Dew. (But I stopped that because of my diabetes.)
9. Can you do a push up? Yes, maybe even two.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? I’m not a fan of jewelry.
11. Do you have a favorite hobby? Besides reading?
12. Do you have ADD? Of course no…squirrel!
13. Do you wear glasses? No. Should I? Probably.
14. Who was your childhood idol? George Michael.
15. Name three drinks you regularly drink? Ice Tea. Raspberry Monster Ice Tea. Kool Aid.
16. Current worries? Trump
17. Current hate? Trump
18. Favorite place to be? In bed.
19. How do you bring in the new year? Same answer as above.
20. Where would you like to go? Same answer as # 18.
Published ~ 6th February 2017
Genre ~ Contemporary M/M Romantic Suspense
Seattle is being plagued by a string of gruesome murders. For Detective Peter Tao, it’s a career-making case, but he’s struggling to find a lead. How is the killer choosing his victims? What is he trying to prove?
With a long list of suspects and nothing to connect them, Peter is more determined than ever to apprehend the murderer. Then Peter gets the one vital piece of evidence that ties everything together. Now he’ll have to look beyond the obvious to identify the killer before anyone else is murdered.
Solve the mystery in this fast-moving crime thriller by Ethan Stone.
::: DEBRA’S REVIEW :::
Connect with Ethan Stone
Romance on the Edge
Ethan Stone doesn’t write your typical boy meets boy stories. With a combination of love and suspense he makes his characters work hard for their HEAs. If they can survive what he puts them through, then they can survive anything. He enjoys Romance with an Edge.
Ethan has been reading mysteries and thrillers since he was young. He’s had a thing for guys in uniform for just as long. That may have influenced the stories he writes.
He’s a native Oregonian with two kids. One of whom has made him a grandfather three times over; even though he is way too young.